Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cozy Winter

Cozy Winter



Its almost Christmas so needless to say, ugly sweater parties are all the range. While I do agree, there are some Christmas sweaters that are too much, I happen to love the cozy, winter feeling of some current Christmas sweaters. Regardless of what some of my friends say, winter sweaters are classic, comfortable, and cute.

J.Crew also has some adorable sweaters that I am in LOVE with.This would be perfect for a relaxing, family filled Christmas gathering where dressing up isn't mandatory. Perfect with dark jeans and riding boots. I saw this sweater at Vineyard Vines yesterday and nearly died, it is so perfect. Target has a great selection of headbands, like this one are not as in-your-face as some of the sweaters but still have the perfect amount of winter spirit, 

No comments:

Post a Comment